Boulder County Transportation, in partnership with Weld County, the City of Longmont, and the Town of Erie, are developing a corridor master plan for East County Line (ECL) Road/Weld County Road (WCR) 1. The master plan will guide future improvements along a 12-mile corridor between State Highway 66 in the City of Longmont and Jay Road in the Town of Erie.
Virtual meetings are tentatively scheduled for December 2020. Meeting dates and times will be posted here when finalized.
Stay up-to-date on all project information, including public meeting announcements, by signing-up for the project notification list.
You can also provide comments directly to the team using an online comment form.
Previous Public Meetings:
- May 16, 2019 – Open house where project staff shared preliminary findings of the current condition of the road and conceptual ideas for its future
- Phase I – Existing Conditions Reports – October 2018 to June 2019
- Phase II – Future Conditions & Recommendations Reports – July to August/September 2019
- Phase III – Master Plan Development – September to December 2019
- Phase IV – Master Plan Approval – Early 2020
- Tim Swope – Boulder County Capital Improvement Projects Coordinator – email or 720-564-2658