Boulder County Transportation, in partnership with Weld County, the City of Longmont, and the Town of Erie, are developing a corridor master plan for East County Line (ECL) Road/Weld County Road (WCR) 1. The master plan will guide future improvements along a 12-mile corridor between State Highway 66 in the City of Longmont and Jay Road in the Town of Erie.
There are no public meetings planned at this time.
Stay up-to-date on all project information, including public meeting announcements, by signing-up for the project notification list.
You can also provide comments directly to the team using an online comment form.
Previous Public Meetings:
- May 16, 2019 – Open house where project staff shared preliminary findings of the current condition of the road and conceptual ideas for its future
We’re looking for you to tell us:
- Where there are unsafe areas
- Where there’s congestion and when do you experience it
- What other problems do you experience, like turning in and out of driveways and moving through intersections
- If you avoid certain sections of the road and why
- What kind of pedestrian and bicycle improvements are needed and where
- Anything else you may think is important about the present and future of this corridor
- Phase I – Existing Conditions Reports – October 2018 to June 2019
- Phase II – Future Conditions & Recommendations Reports – July to August/September 2019
- Phase III – Master Plan Development – September to December 2019
- Phase IV – Master Plan Approval – Early 2020
- Tim Swope – Boulder County Capital Improvement Projects Coordinator – email or 720-564-2658