THIS PROJECT IS COMPLETE
During the September 2013 flood even, the bridge on Logan Mill Road over Fourmile Creek was heavily damaged (photo below) as flood waters rushed downstream. After waters receded, a temporary culvert system was put in place to allow for access up Logan Mill Road off of Fourmile Canyon Drive (photo below).
- 100% Complete Plan Set – Broken down due to large file size
- Pages 1 to 20 – Title, Symbols, Notes, Quantities, Tabulations, Survey Control, Typicals
- Pages 21 to 32 – Removals, Tree Inventory, Roadway Plans, Profiles, Signage/Striping details, Fire Access
- Pages 33 to 63 – Drainage information, Layout, Bridge Details
- Pages 64 to 96 – Approaches, Retaining Walls, Construction Phasing (suggested), SWMP, Cross Sections
- 90% Complete Plan Set
- 60% Complete Plan Set
- Andrew Barth – Communications – email or 303-441-1032
The photo below shows the flood damaged bridge.
The photo below shows the temporary culverts currently in place.