Scope of Work
Boulder County Transportation is planning to replace a large portion of South Boulder Road between Cherryvale Road and McCaslin Boulevard over the next five to ten years. Potential improvements include:
- Replace damaged concrete roadway panels as needed
- Reconstruct the entire road between Manhattan Drive (City of Boulder) through the intersection with Cherryvale Road. The new surface will be concrete, asphalt, or a combination of the two.
- Improve the pedestrian crossing, stormwater drainage system, and transit stop access at the 76th Street intersection.
- Replace, improve, or remove the medians between the east and westbound lanes
- Other improvements that will be identified by ongoing technical analysis and public input
Project plans will be posted here as soon as they’re available.
No meetings are currently scheduled.
- An open house was held on Feb. 13, 2018 for the public to review plans and provide feedback
Funding has not yet been identified. Options will be identified as the study and public process is completed.