Project Starts April 13, 2020
- Work Zone = Cherryvale Road to McCaslin Boulevard
- Expect Delays – Lane closures and traffic shifts
- 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Lane closures will remain in place 24/7
- Cyclists will need to merge with vehicular travel – Use caution
- Project will run through July 2020
- Andrew Barth – Boulder County Public Works Communications – 303-441-1032 or email
Scope of Work
Boulder County Transportation will replace a large portion of South Boulder Road between Cherryvale Road and McCaslin Boulevard starting in April 2020. Improvements include:
- Replace damaged concrete roadway panels as needed
- Improve the pedestrian crossing, stormwater drainage system, and transit stop access at the 76th Street intersection.
- Replace, improve, or remove the medians between the east and westbound lanes
Project plans will be posted here as soon as they’re available.
No meetings are currently scheduled.
- An open house was held on Feb. 13, 2018 for the public to review plans and provide feedback
This project will be paid for using Road and Bridge Capital Improvement funds.