Boulder County Transportation, in partnership with the City of Boulder, has evaluated options for multi-use path connections between the Twin Lakes open space and Lookout Road in Gunbarrel. The project will construct direct multi-modal connections and enhance the Longmont-to-Boulder (LoBo) regional trail system in the area.
Boulder County has secured federal funding to construct the multi-modal path segment along Twin Lakes Road/Williams Fork Trail and Spine Road to 63rd Street. Using the preferred alternative, engineering design will take place in 2016 with construction in 2017. The design process pill include additional public input opportunities.
- Conceptual Design Summary Report
- Final Preferred Alternative
Project News/Public Meetings:
NEXT MEETING TBD
- Aug. 23, 2016 – Presentation of preliminary design plan set (available below)
- The design plans are based on the preferred alternatives (available below) reviewed at previous public meetings. This meeting was an opportunity to review the preliminary designs and provide input to help inform the final plans. The plan set has been broken down due to the large overall file size.
- Pages 1 – 10
- Pages 11 – 20
- Pages 21 – 30
- Pages 31 – 40
- Pages 41 – 51
- Oct. 27, 2015 – Presentation of preferred alternatives.
- Aug. 11, 2015 – Public Open House on Alternatives Analysis – Public review of draft connections and input on preferred alternatives
Matt Wempe, AICP
Regional Trails Planner – Boulder County Transportation