Work is currently suspended on this project. It is expected to resume in the spring or summer of 2020.
- Working Hours = 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Monday through Friday
- Some Saturday work may be permitted, but only when necessary due to time-sensitive work, like concrete pours, that could delay critical project items.
- Travel Restrictions – See Above
Project Design Plans
- Upper Fourmile Canyon Drive 100% Designs – This is not the actual construction plan set (available below)
- Introduction – Symbol Key – Notes – Roadway Typicals & Tabulations – Drainage Typicals & Tabulations – Plan Index
- Geometric Layout – Utility Impacts
- Tree Inventory
- Driveway Details
- Drainage Plans, Profiles, and Details
- Embankments, Culverts, and Retaining Walls
- Suggested Phasing* – Source Water Master Plan – Stormwater Management – Cross Sections
- Upper Fourmile Canyon Drive Construction-Ready Plan Set – Broken into smaller sections for easier download
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns with this project, please contact:
- Andrew Barth – email or 303-441-1032