Construction has ended and the road is open.
JANUARY 13, 2017 – 100% Plans – These are construction ready plans, but they may not be final as small adjustments can still be made if needed. The overall plan set has been broken down into smaller sections to make it easier to download.
- Pages 1 to 27 – Introduction, Symbol Key, Notes, Typicals, Quantities, Tabulations, Key Map, and Geometric Layout
- Pages 28 to 53 – Removals & Resets and Roadway Plans & Profiles
- Pages 54 to 82 – Driveway & Approach Grading, Speed Hump Details, Drainage Plans & Profiles
- Pages 83 to 117 – Lion Point Grading, Drainage Details, Culvert Details, General Bridge Information, Bow Mountain Bridge Plans
- Pages 118 to 140 – Lee Hill Approach Bridge Details and Wagonwheel Gap Bridge Details
- Pages 141 to 173 – Retaining Walls
- Pages 174 to 195 – Suggested Phasing Plan and Source Water Management Plan (SWMP)
- Pages 196 to 225 – Cross Sections
Previous plan sets are available upon request
Previous Meetings & Meeting Materials:
- Oct. 20, 2015 – Updated Plans (30% design phase ) for Permanent Reconstruction
- Feb. 24, 2015
- Presentation of 15% designs