Social Distancing Study Volunteer
|| Ongoing Volunteer Opportunity
||Human Services and Public Health
|Time Commitment & Minimum Age:
||3-5 days/month; minimum age 18
Businesses and recreation areas throughout Boulder County.
To understand ongoing adherence to face covering and social distancing guidance, to monitor risk for COVID-19 transmission (ie. early warning for compliance drops as orders are relaxed); and to guide efforts to bolster adherence in Boulder County.
|Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to business and recreation locations in Boulder County 3-5 days each month to make visual observations of masking and social distancing practices (30 min per place)
- Record observations using standard tools
- Submit observations based on an established calendar
- Stay in communication with observation team
|Qualifications and Requirements:
Skills and abilities
• Background and/or interest in public health or public service
• Familiar with and comfortable using Microsoft Office suite
• Familiarity with Boulder County locales
• Strong attention to detail
Boulder County Public Health
Submit an application online.