The 2018 General Election was Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
General Election Results:
- Official Election Results — Website showing all election results by contest
- Statement of Votes – PDF version — Most comprehensive election report, which includes precinct by precinct results
- Statement of Votes – Excel version — Most comprehensive election report, which includes precinct by precinct results
- Cumulative Results Report — Summary report that shows top-line data for each contest including: active voters, total ballots, total votes, total under and over votes and the number of precincts a contest covered
- Canvass Documents — These are the reports related to the certification of the election, including the post-election risk-limiting audit and reconciliation report and any related documents.
- The risk-limiting audit is a post-election quality assurance test that ensures the accuracy of election results and provides citizens with evidence that election outcomes reflect the votes cast. To learn more about the risk-limiting audit, see our press release.
- The reconciliation report summarizes the process that provides the evidence for the Canvass Board to certify that the number of votes counted is equal to or less than the number of ballots cast and that the number of ballots cast is equal to or less than the number of eligible voters. This document also includes the certification of election statement.
- Voter Turnout Interactive Map — Explore how voter turnout varied by precinct (note: map defaults to current year, to browse previous years use the tabs above to the map)
- Election Results Interactive Map — See how results varied precinct by precinct.
- Post-Election Data Report — Infographic report detailing interesting facts about the 2018 General Election.
General Election Information
- 2018 General Election Combined Ballot Content. Sample Ballot that includes ALL possible ballot content in Boulder County. Not all items will appear on an individual ballot. Additionally, there are certified write-in candidates for the Congressional District 2 and District 4. Certified candidate names.
- Contenido de la boleta de votacion en español. Adicionalmente, existen candidatos certificados para el Segundo y Cuarto Distrito del Congreso que no estan listados en la boleta de votacion.
- State Ballot Information Booklet (Blue Book) – English & Spanish — Voters receive this booklet in the mail. It is produced and mailed by the State of Colorado and contains information on statewide issues.
- 2018 Boulder County TABOR Notice – This booklet is mailed to each address with one or or more active, registered voters whose ballots include at least one TABOR ballot issue.
- Official Notice of Election — As required by state law, this official notice of election was published on October 7, 2018 in both the Daily Camera and Longmont Times-Call.
- Pre-Election Logic & Accuracy (LAT) Test Reports — These reports and related documents outline the testing procedures completed prior to conducting an election.
- Ballot and Voting Returns Data —Figures include mail ballots returned and in-person voting data for the 2018 General Election.
- Ballot Processing & Election Security — Additional information on how we process ballots in Boulder County and information on election security.