The 2018 General Election was Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
2018 Election Results
- See Current Election results.
2018 Election Information
- 2018 General Election Combined Ballot Content. Sample Ballot that includes ALL possible ballot content in Boulder County. Not all items will appear on an individual ballot. Additionally, there are certified write-in candidates for the Congressional District 2 and District 4. Certified candidate names.
- Contenido de la boleta de votacion en español. Adicionalmente, existen candidatos certificados para el Segundo y Cuarto Distrito del Congreso que no estan listados en la boleta de votacion.
- State Ballot Information Booklet – English & Spanish (Blue Book) — Voters receive this booklet in the mail. It is produced and mailed by the State of Colorado and contains information on statewide issues.
- 2018 Boulder County TABOR Notice – This booklet is mailed to each address with one or or more active, registered voters whose ballots include at least one TABOR ballot issue.
- Official Notice of Election — As required by state law, this official notice of election was published on October 7, 2018 in both the Daily Camera and Longmont Times-Call.
- Pre-Election Logic & Accuracy (LAT) Test Reports — These reports and related documents outline the testing procedures completed prior to conducting an election.
- Ballot and Voting Returns Data —Figures include mail ballots returned and in-person voting data for the 2018 General Election.
- Ballot Processing & Election Security — Additional information on how we process ballots in Boulder County and information on election security.