Boulder County Transportation manages the construction projects for roads, bridges, pathways, drainage improvements and trails. The projects listed on this page are related to flood recovery and regularly scheduled roadway maintenance.
- Subscribe to the Transportation Email Listserv to receive timely project updates and other construction information
- Use the Road Service Request Form to let us know about an issue on area roads
The following county roadway projects result in travel impacts to both motorists and cyclists. All dates and times listed are weather dependent. Please visit this page regularly for updates on the projects listed and for information on new projects. View the Roadway Closure Map to see these projects and where roads/bridges remain closed due to the 2013 flood.
- Dillon Road Flood Recovery Project
- The project to reconstruct the culvert on Dillon Road between US 287 and 120th Street has begun
- The road remains closed until the new culvert and roadway reconstruction is complete – May/June 2017
- Project Contact – Andrew Barth – email – 303-441-1032
Cycling – Projects impacting cycling
- IBM – LoBo Connector Trail – Construction Underway
- Western portion complete – Eastern portion under construciton
- Please do not use the unfinished trail as it is unsafe in its current condition
- Info – Matt Wempe – email or 303-441-3900
View the Cycling Closure Map .
Other Non-County Construction and Events resulting in travel restrictions
- Special Event Permit Requests – Pending & Approved taking place throughout Boulder County
- Learn about road closures in the City of Boulder at www.BoulderConeZones.net.
- Learn about road closures in Longmont
- Learn about road closures in Lafayette
- Learn about road closures in Louisville
- Learn about road closures in Erie