Business Personal Property
- Business Personal Property Overview
- About Business Personal Property Declarations
- Business Personal Property value appeals are accepted as on-time June 15 through July 2 each year.
Appeal your Business Personal Property valuation.
Senior Tax Exemption
|Join Boulder County Assessor Cynthia Braddock and Boulder County Treasurer Paul Weissmann for Senior Services Community Meetings. See details and dates.|
The Colorado Constitution establishes a property tax exemption for qualifying senior citizens, surviving spouses of senior citizens who previously qualified, and for disabled veterans.
Applications must be filed no later than July 15 for the exemption to apply to your tax bill the following year.
Valuation Appeals—Notice of Determination
Property Information, Mapping, & Data
Property Data Download
- The Assessor’s Office policies reflect those of Boulder County, outlined in the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA).
Comparable Property Sales
- Recent Sales Activity—lists of sales for specified time frames. These lists are not intended to be used for real property assessment appeals.
Real Property Value Appeals were accepted May 1 through June 1, 2018
The Assessor’s Office will mail Notices of Determination to property owners who filed on-time appeals at the end of August, 2018. Property owners will have until September 15, 2017 to appeal their determination to the Board of Equalization.
Ask a Question about Your Property
- Real Property appeals are accepted as on-time May 1 through June 1 each year.
Ask a question about your real property.
Search for your Notice of Value (NOV) online.