News & Information
Notices of Valuation to be mailed May 1
The Boulder County Assessor’s Office has completed its biennial reappraisal of all property in Boulder County. Notices of valuation are mailed to property owners on Saturday, May 1. For details and information, see: 2021 Reappraisal Announcement
These maps display:
- 24-Month Median Value Increases for 2021 Reappraisal of Single Family Residences
- 2021 Boulder County Residential Values
Property Value Appeals are accepted May 1 through June 1, 2021
Business Personal Property
- Business Personal Property Overview
- About Business Personal Property Declarations
- File Online for Business Owners Online filing will open February 1, 2021. (Available to businesses who received a postcard in lieu of a full declaration.) Deadline for filing declarations: April 15.
Assessor’s Office New Hours
The Assessor’s Office is one of several Boulder County departments participating in a pilot program to explore moving to a four-day work-week.
Starting January 4, the Assessor’s Office staff will be available Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. online and by phone, to take your questions or schedule appointments. Please call 720-574-1880, or email Assessor@BoulderCounty.org.
Assessor’s Office Status
All Assessor’s Office locations (the main location in Boulder as well as remote offices in Longmont and Lafayette) are closed to walk-in traffic until further notice.
Staff are available online and by phone during regular business hours to take your questions or schedule appointments. Please call 303-441-3530, or email Assessor@BoulderCounty.org.