Senior Tax Exemption
The Colorado Constitution establishes a property tax exemption for qualifying senior citizens, surviving spouses of senior citizens who previously qualified, and for disabled veterans.
Applications must be filed no later than July 15 for the exemption to apply to your tax bill the following year.
Business Personal Property
- Business Personal Property Overview
- About Business Personal Property Declarations
- Online filing will open January 26, 2019. (Available to businesses who received a postcard in lieu of a full declaration.) Deadline for filing declarations: April 15.
- Business Personal Property value appeals were accepted as on-time June 15 through July 2 this year.
Ask a question about your business personal property.
Property Information, Mapping, & Data
Property Data Download
- The Assessor’s Office policies reflect those of Boulder County, outlined in the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA).
Comparable Property Sales
- Recent Sales Activity—lists of sales for specified time frames. These lists are not intended to be used for real property assessment appeals.
Real Property Value Appeals were accepted May 1 through June 1, 2018
The Assessor’s Office will mail Notices of Determination to property owners who filed on-time appeals at the end of August, 2018. Property owners will have until September 15, 2018 to appeal their determination to the Board of Equalization.
Valuation Appeals—Notice of Determination
Ask a Question about Your Property
- Ask Business Personal Property a question.
Appeals are accepted as on-time June 15 through June 30 each year.
- Ask a Real Property question.
Appeals are accepted as on-time May 1 through June 1 each year.
Search for your Notice of Value (NOV) online.