Business Personal Property
- Business Personal Property Overview
- About Business Personal Property Declarations
- Online filing will open January 26, 2019. (Available to businesses who received a postcard in lieu of a full declaration.) Deadline for filing declarations: April 15.
- Business Personal Property value appeals were accepted as on-time June 15 through July 2 this year.
Ask a question about your business personal property.
Property Information, Mapping, & Data
Property Data Download
- The Assessor’s Office policies reflect those of Boulder County, outlined in the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA).
Comparable Property Sales
- Recent Sales Activity—lists of sales for specified time frames. These lists are not intended to be used for real property assessment appeals.
Real Property Value Appeals were accepted May 1 through June 1, 2018
The Assessor’s Office will mail Notices of Determination to property owners who filed on-time appeals at the end of August, 2018. Property owners will have until September 15, 2018 to appeal their determination to the Board of Equalization.
Valuation Appeals—Notice of Determination
Ask a Question about Your Property
- Ask Business Personal Property a question.
Appeals are accepted as on-time June 15 through June 30 each year.
- Ask a Real Property question.
Appeals are accepted as on-time May 1 through June 1 each year.
Search for your Notice of Value (NOV) online.
Senior Tax Exemption
The Colorado Constitution establishes a property tax exemption for qualifying senior citizens, surviving spouses of senior citizens who previously qualified, and for disabled veterans.
|The deadline for Senior Exemption applications for the 2019 tax year is July 15.|