General Election – November 6, 2018
Voting begins October 15
Need to return your mail ballot?
Drop-off your signed mail ballot envelope no later than 7 p.m. on Tuesday, November 6 – Election Day:
- 24-Hour Ballot Drop-Box (Boxes are located outside)
- Drive-by Drop-off location
- Voter Service and Polling Center
Need to vote in person?
Visit a Voter Service and Polling Center by 7 p.m. Election Day to:
- Drop off your ballot
- Cast a ballot in person
- Request a replacement ballot
- Register to vote or update your registration information
- Vote using equipment and facilities for persons with disabilities
Map of all Voter Service and Polling Centers & Ballot Drop-off Locations
Click on the location or see the details below to see when the location opens as a Service Center. There are two phases: