Primary Election – June 26, 2018
Need to return your mail ballot?
Drop-off your signed mail ballot envelope no later than 7 p.m. on Tuesday, June 26 – Election Day:
- 24-hour ballot drop-box
- Drive-by drop-off location
- Voter Service and Polling Center
Need to vote in person?
Visit a Voter Service and Polling Center by 7 p.m. Election Day to:
- Drop off your ballot
- Cast a ballot in person
- Request a replacement ballot
- Register to vote or update your registration information
- Vote using equipment and facilities for persons with disabilities