Hazardous Materials Management Facility (HMMF)
We will be closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.
- All visitors will be required to wear a face covering.
- Be prepared to unload your hazardous materials from your vehicle onto a cart provided by the HMMF and check in with an employee.
- Please do not visit the HMMF if you feel unwell or have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Public restrooms are closed until further notice.
Review our list of acceptable common household items for disposal. Call 720-564-2251 with any questions.
Hours of Operation
|Day||Household (Resident) Waste||Business Waste|
|Tuesday||Closed||Business waste accepted by appointment only|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||No business waste accepted|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||No business waste accepted|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||No business waste accepted|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||No business waste accepted|
Notice: The free Reuse Area is available by appointment only.
Free reusable products are available during open hours, including:
- Auto and hobby products
- Garden and yard products
- Home maintenance and cleaning products
- Latex Paint
- Oil-based Paint
Reuse In Action Contest
Show us your unique creations using our reuse materials.
Voluntary cash donations are accepted from residents to help fund the service. A donations box is located at the facility. Tax-deductible receipts are available on request.
|New Year’s Day||Friday, Jan. 1|
|Martin Luther King||Tuesday, Jan. 28|
|President’s Day||Tuesday, Feb. 16|
|Memorial Day||Tuesday, June 1|
|Independence Day||Saturday, July 3|
|Labor Day||Tuesday, Sept. 7|
|Veteran’s Day||Thursday, Nov. 11|
|Thanksgiving||Thursday, Nov. 25|
|Day After Thanksgiving||Friday, Nov. 26|
|Christmas Eve||Friday, Dec. 24|
|Christmas Day||Saturday, Dec. 25|
|New Year’s Eve Day||Friday, Dec. 31|
|New Year’s Day||Saturday, Jan. 1|