New: Schedule an Appointment
The Hazardous Materials Management Facility (HMMF) is now open and accepting residential and business hazardous materials by appointment only.
We will be closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.
- All visitors will be required to wear a face covering.
- Be prepared to unload your hazardous materials from your vehicle onto a cart provided by the HMMF.
- Please do not visit the HMMF if you feel unwell or have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- The Free Reusable Products area is closed to the public. No reuse shopping will be allowed.
- The facility will be closed in the event of high wind, rain or other precipitation.
Review our list of acceptable common household items for disposal. Call 720-564-2251 with any questions.
Located behind, west, of the Boulder County Recycling Center follow signs to HMMF facility.
1901 63rd St, Boulder, CO 80301