Hazardous Materials Management Facility (HMMF)
We will be closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.
- The Free Reusable Products area is closed to the public. No reuse shopping will be allowed.
- All visitors will be required to wear a face covering.
- Be prepared to unload your hazardous materials from your vehicle onto a cart provided by the HMMF and check in with an employee.
- Please do not visit the HMMF if you feel unwell or have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
Review our list of acceptable common household items for disposal. Call 720-564-2251 with any questions.
Hours of Operation
|Day||Household (Resident) Waste||Business Waste|
|Tuesday||Closed||Business waste accepted by appointment only|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||No business waste accepted|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||No business waste accepted|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||No business waste accepted|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||No business waste accepted|
Notice: The Free Reusable Products area is closed to the public due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. No reuse shopping will be allowed.
Free reusable products are available during open hours, including:
- Auto and hobby products
- Garden and yard products
- Home maintenance and cleaning products
- Latex Paint
- Oil-based Paint
Reuse In Action Contest
Show us your unique creations using our reuse materials.
Voluntary cash donations are accepted from residents to help fund the service. A donations box is located at the facility. Tax-deductible receipts are available on request.
|New Year’s Day||Wednesday, Jan. 1|
|Martin Luther King||Tuesday, Jan. 21|
|President’s Day||Tuesday, Feb. 18|
|Memorial Day||Tuesday, May 26|
|Independence Day||Saturday, July 4|
|Labor Day||Tuesday, Sept. 8|
|Election Day||Tuesday, Nov. 3|
|Veteran’s Day||Wednesday, Nov. 11|
|Thanksgiving||Thursday, Nov. 26|
|Day After Thanksgiving||Friday, Nov. 27|
|Saturday After Thanksgiving||Saturday, Nov. 28|
|Christmas Eve||Thursday, Dec. 24|
|Christmas Day||Friday, Dec. 25|
|New Year’s Eve||Thursday, Dec. 31|
|New Year’s Day||Friday, Jan. 1|