As a key partner in helping Colorado residents understand and protect themselves from the risk of radon, real estate professionals can earn recognition for their efforts to share information and resources to help home buyers and sellers take steps to protect themselves and their families.
See list of Radon Aware Real Estate Professionals.
Radon Aware Criteria
Becoming Radon Aware is simple. To become recognized, real estate professionals must:
- Attend a Radon Aware informational session presented by public health specialists
- Agree to provide clients with up-to-date radon information
- Encourage the use of certified radon professionals
To schedule a Radon Aware informational session, complete the interest form please call 303-441-1580.
To recognize the commitment to protecting the health of their clients, Radon Aware real estate professionals receive:
- Up-to-date Colorado radon information to share with clients
- A Radon Aware certificate to post in the office
- The Radon Aware icon to post on the realtor’s website
- The Radon Aware window cling for car and/or office
- Free long-term radon test kits to provide to clients
- A listing on this website as Radon Aware