Listed below are various forms, applications, procedures, and permits associated with Onsite Wastewater Systems (OWS). Please contact Boulder County Public Health at 303-441-1564 for additional questions or information.
SepticSmart: Forms & Applications
- Agreement for Commercial or Non-Single Family
- Agreement to Convey Easement
- Easement Maintenance Agreement
- Percolation Test Form
- Property Line Easement
- Record Drawing of Final OWTS Installation
- Repair Agreement Form
- Repair Agreement for Central Sewer
- Soil Profile Test Pit Excavation Log for Engineers
- Variance Procedure
- Variance Application
Please Note: This information is intended to provide a better understanding of the functions of onsite wastewater treatment and the need for proper design, installation, and maintenance. Always consult a licensed professional or public health official with questions regarding engineering, installation, and servicing of onsite wastewater systems.