The Healthy Futures Coalition is a group of individuals and organizations dedicated to reducing substance abuse in Boulder County.
Boulder County is a thriving community of youth and adults making healthy choices together to not abuse substances.
Prevent and reduce youth substance use, adult substance abuse and harmful impacts of the community by collectively mobilizing resources and partnerships throughout Boulder County to create informed and healthy community attitudes towards drugs and alcohol. We do this by:
- Increasing youth leadership and engagement
- Increasing community collaboration
- Improving coalition development
Goals to Address Marijuana Use
- Increase and improve aligned messaging
- Increase parental support
- Marijuana Health Impacts
Change is Possible
A body of research and practice confirms that change is possible when a community comes together and:
- Collaboratively develop a plan.
- Collectively applies effective strategies.
- Enacts a shared vision.
Support & Funding
The Healthy Futures Coalition is supported by: