New Clients: New clients should enroll in benefits as soon as possible to meet the current federal deadline of January 30th, 12:00 pm noon. Come into one of our Boulder County offices to apply: 3460 Broadway in Boulder or 515 Coffman Street in Longmont.
All SNAP Participants :
- You will be able to use your EBT card to purchase food as long as you have benefits on your card.
- Plan food purchases carefully throughout January and February so your food needs are met through the partial government shutdown.
- The early payment of February SNAP benefits is meant to help with next month’s food. No additional SNAP benefits will be added in the month of February.
- SNAP benefits will not be issued again until March, if funds are available from the federal government.
- We do not have any further information about March SNAP benefits at this time.
- If you need more food resources during the partial government shutdown, we encourage you to reach out to your local food banks or community agencies in your area.
- To find these resources in your area, please contact:
- Colorado 211: 844-493-8255 or visit https://211colorado.communityos.org/cms/home
- Hunger Free Colorado: 855-855-4626
- Colorado Benefits Center: 855-871-2696
If you received an additional Food Assistance (SNAP) payment on your EBT card from January 16th-20th. This is not an additional payment for January. These are your February SNAP benefits.