Long-Term Care Medicaid includes Home and Community-Based Services (in your home or assisted living), Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), Nursing Home or Hospitalization for longer than 30 days.
Long Term Care
The income limit is $2,382 a month.
- For those individuals who are over the income limit, an income trust may be established
The individual resource limit is $2,000.
- The married couple’s resource limit is $4,000 if both members are applying for long-term care benefits.
- The couple resource limit is $3,000 if both members of a marital couple are applying for long-term care benefits are living in separate rooms in a nursing facility.
- The Community Spouse Resource Limit is $130,380 (2021 limit). Community Spouse is the spouse of an institutionalized spouse.
To apply complete an application and either:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 303-441-1523
- Mail or Drop off: Housing & Human Services, 515 Coffman Street, Longmont CO 80501 or 3460 Broadway, Boulder CO 80304
The Functional Assessment.
A functional assessment will be required as an eligibility component to Long Term Care. If you are active on any Medicaid program you may call Adult Care Management Inc (ACMI) at 303-439-7011 and schedule an assessment for Long Term Care. If you do not have Medicaid at this time, please complete an application for Medical Assistance and a referral will be sent to ACMI from Boulder County Housing and Human Services.