Resource Navigators are able to provide information, answer questions, and make referrals for older adults, adults living with disabilities, family and informal caregivers, veterans, and service providers. All calls are free and confidential. Opción disponible en Español.
Call 303-441-1617 to speak with a Resource Navigator about:
- Help in the home
- Housing and Long-Term Care options
- Legal support
- Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid
- Public assistance benefits, services, and programs
- Guidance and tips on accessing services
- Family and informal caregiver support training
- …much more!
You can also request to be contacted by a Resource Navigator by filling out the Request a Call form.
Connect with us!
Call: 303-441-1617 (opción disponible en Español)