The Parks and Open Space Advisory Committee (POSAC) reviews proposals and advises Parks & Open Space staff, County Commissioners, and the Boulder County Planning Commission on open space issues, new land acquisitions, and the management of existing properties.
Parks & Open Space Advisory Committee
Speaker Sign-up for Rabbit Mountain Elk Management Plan
The online sign-up process to speak about the Rabbit Mountain Elk Management Plan closed at 3 p.m. In-person sign-ups will be taken at the meeting, but will be placed at the end of the online speaker list.
- Speakers are organized in the order sign-up submissions were received.
- Assigned time slots are approximate and speakers must be present when they are called to speak.
- Limit 3 minutes per speaker.
- Pooled time is also available up to 10 minutes, but all members must be present.
- Online sign-ups closed at 3 p.m.
- In-person sign-ups will also be taken at the meeting, but will be placed at the end of the online speaker list.
Speaker List & Times (as of April 27 at 3:20 p.m.)
- November 17, 2016 – Agenda & Minutes
- October 27, 2016 – Agenda & Minutes
- September 22, 2016 – Agenda & Minutes
- September 22, 2016 – Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan Policy Integration
- September 22, 2016 – Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan Memo & Map
- September 22, 2016 – Public Meeting Notice & Site Visit
- August 25, 2016 – Agenda & Minutes
- August 25, 2016 – Public Meeting Notice & Site Visit
- July 28, 2016 – Agenda & Minutes
- July 28, 2016 – Public Meeting Notice & Site Visit
- June 23, 2016 – Agenda & Minutes
- May 26, 2016 – Agenda & Minutes
- April 28 26, 2016 – Agenda & Minutes
- April 13, 2016 – Joint Study Session
- March 24, 2016 – Agenda & Minutes
- March 15, 2016 – Special Meeting Agenda
- February 25, 2016 – Agenda & Minutes
- January 28, 2016 – Agenda & Minutes
Public participation is encouraged. Please follow these guidelines:
- Each speaker will have a maximum of five minutes to testify on any one issue, including items not on the agenda.
- Speakers will be limited to three minutes for a controversial issue where many people are signed up to speak. Speakers may pool their time to another speaker. Pooled speakers will be limited to ten minutes.
- There will be a sign-up sheet for speakers just outside the hearing room.
- If you need special assistance to attend a meeting, please contact Human Resources at 303-441-3525 at least 48 hours before the scheduled event.
Members are appointed by the Board of County Commissioners and serve a three year term. Recruitment for boards and commissions occurs twice a year. Members can be reached by contacting Renata Frye at 303-678-6261.
- Sue Anderson
- Jenn Archuleta – Vice Chair
- Cathy Comstock
- James Krug
- James Mapes
- Scott Miller
- John Nibarger – Chair
- Gordon Pedrow
- Heather Williams