This convenient, in-town campground provides year-round RV and camper facilities for visitors to fairground events, Boulder County, or just passing through.
- Fairgrounds campground is the only open space property that allows camping
- Tent camping is not allowed at the Fairgrounds campground
- Camping at all other open space properties is prohibited
- Information about camping on other public lands in Boulder County can be found at Recreation.gov
Amenities & Day Rates
- Dump station fee: $5
- No hookups: $15 per night
- Electric or Water hookup: $20 per night
- Electric and Water hookup: $25 per night
The campground does not accept reservations. Camping is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Payment, Check-In & Check-Out
- All guests are limited to a maximum stay of 14 days within a calendar year.
- Payment can be made with exact cash or credit cards.
- Checks are not accepted.
- Payments are accepted at the paystation in front of the campground office.
- Guests must pay for camping spaces according to the fee schedule. If additional parking is needed, consult with campground host.
- Payment must be received by 10 a.m. or within an hour after arrival to the campground.
- Checkout time is 10 a.m. the morning following a paid night’s stay.
Rules & Guidelines
- Tent camping is prohibited.
- No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to rent a space without an adult.
- Quiet hours are from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Please respect other campers.
- Only 3.2% beer and wine permitted.
- All trash must be properly disposed of in the receptacles provided.
- Grey and black water must be dumped at the dump station.
- Livestock and horses are not allowed in the campgrounds at any time.
- Do not park in the “pull throughs” next to your designated camping spot.
- Children and pets must be supervised and under control at all times.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. Guests are expected to clean up after their pets.
- Restrooms and showers are secured for registered guests only.
- Obey all other posted rules
- Violations will incur a minimum $300 fine and/or eviction.