Submit An Entry
Entries for the random drawing must be received by Sunday, Nov. 17, at midnight. Your contact information will only be used to communicate with you about Christmas Tree Permits. You will not be added to any mailing lists and we will never sell or give your information to a third party.
Only one entry per household allowed
The random drawing will be held on Monday, Nov. 18, and 100 permits will be issued (25 permits for each time slot).
Selected permit holders will be sent an email indicating which time slot they were selected for and instructions on how to pay the $20 permit fee. The fee must be paid online using a credit or debit card (sorry, cash or check will not be accepted). Payment will be processed through the Boulder County Parks & Open Space Foundation and proceeds will fund future forestry projects. Selected permit holders must pay the permit fee by Sunday, Dec. 1, at midnight. Any unpaid permits will be made available to the wait list.
Anyone not selected will be placed on a wait list and will be notified if a permit comes available. Everyone will be sent an email indicating if they were selected or not.
- Permit is good for one tree only.
- Permit fee is non-refundable.
- Permit fee must be paid online with a credit or debit card. Cash or check will not be accepted.
- Permits are valid only during the specified time slot.
- Permits cannot be exchanged or traded for a different time slot.
- Permits are non-transferable.
- Permit holder must be present during the time slot.
- Permit holder and all accompanied guests must sign a Waiver and Release of Liability before entering the property.
- Only one permit per household will be issued.
- Pets are not allowed.