Base Period Sales from July 1, 2016–June 30, 2018
The Assessor offers property listings from (July 1, 2016–June 30, 2018). These listings may help you determine your property’s worth. Properties that are comparable to yours are often found in the market area.
- 2019/2020 Non-Residential Sales
- 2019/2020 Residential Sales
- Map of Percent Change in Value
- Map of Median Value Changes by Market Area
Find Your Market Area
- Market areas are groups of neighborhoods within the county that have similar trends in the market. For example, sales and resales within a market area will reflect similar influences, such as areas with higher foreclosure activity or areas where the market has remained stable. In Boulder County, we use market areas in establishing market trends for mass appraisal purposes.
Your market area number is listed on your full-page Notice of Valuation (not the postcard) on the lower left side of the page below your property address and account number.
- Sample 2019 Notice of Valuation (postcard)
- Sample 2019 Notice of Valuation (full)
- Search for your Notice of Value (NOV) online
Sales Dates in the Listing
The available sales listed occurred between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2018. These sales are the basis for the tax years 2019/2020. In the sales listings, use the time-adjusted sales price when appealing your property.
To see what the trend factors are for different market areas in Boulder County, refer to:
Looking for Prior 2017/2018 Tax Years: Comparable Sales?