The Boulder County Recording Division is Closed to the Public
- Closed to in-person services.
- Staff is working remotely and will respond to email inquires and assist with recording needs that can happen online, such as recording a document, searching records, etc.
- ***NEW*** Effective April 8, the Recording Division has implemented online video appointments to complete marriage licenses during office closure. See Details.
- Email: email@example.com
Marriage & Civil Union Licenses
Marriage and Civil Union Licenses
You can apply for a marriage or civil union license in person by 4:15 p.m. at one of our county clerk’s offices. The application process takes approximately 20 minutes, and no appointment is needed. The addresses for each clerk’s office is as follows:
- Boulder: 1750 33rd Street
- Longmont: 529 Coffman Street
- Lafayette: 1376 Miners Drive
To obtain more information about how to apply for a license, search for a license, obtain a copy, request a name change, or find a list of officiants, please select the appropriate links: