Agricultural burns DO NOT require a permit.
How to Obtain a Burn Permit in Boulder County
- Read the Guide to Burning for expert tips and instructions on how to burn safely.
- Ensure no reasonable Alternatives to Burning exist to disposing of your material.
- Ensure your planned burn complies with all regulations & requirements listed on the Quick Guide
- Complete the burn permit application for your burn. You will be notified within 20 days whether your application was approved or denied.
- Receive your burn permit by mail or email within 20 days of submitting application
Burn Permit Application
Before continuing to the application, be sure you have…
*Renewal process is under construction, please complete a new application