The page holds a variety of documents that may be of public interest. Documents found here may include ordinance information, copies of executive summaries for major cases of interests (officer-involved shootings, in-custody deaths, etc.), information about natural disasters that occur in Boulder County, and other notable documents of interest.
Level 2 Fire Restrictions
- Level 2 Fire Restrictions Flyer
- Level 2 Fire Restrictions Map
- Level 2 Fire Restrictions – News Release
- Level 2 Fire Restrictions – Ordinance
- Internal Affairs Investigations Report 2019
- First Amendment Audit campaign at the Boulder County Jail
Chris Mecca Arrest Warrant and Affidavit
Use of Force Lawsuit – Lauren Gotthelf
“We looked at the circumstances from three years ago and felt that we could have done better. We made policy changes and updated our training over the course of the last year, improving our procedures to reflect our mission to provide the best public safety services to our community.” – Sheriff Joe Pelle
- Lauren Gotthelf v. Boulder County, et al. – News Release
- BCSO Policy 514 – Conductive Energy Devices
- BCSO Policy 502 – Use of Force
There is a short audio redaction in video one where Ms. Gotthelf is verbally giving personal identifying information about herself. Otherwise, these are the two full, unedited versions of the body cam videos of our interaction with Ms. Gotthelf.