Please visit the Boulder County Flood Recovery website for flood-related maps and information on road status, private roads, bridges and culverts, public transit, and more.
The Transportation Department produces the Boulder County Bike Map, Boulder County Road Map, Traffic Volume Map and Snowplowing Priority Map (all are available below). Transportation also produces maps for various road and regional trail projects as well as the sales tax projects.
Bikeways & Trails
Capital Improvements Projects
- Coal Creek and Rock Creek Regional Trail Plan
- Regional Trails Plan (Must have Adobe Reader v9 or better to view)
- Sales Tax Project Map
- St. Vrain Greenway Trail Master Plan
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Data
- Road Map
- Daily Bicycle Traffic Volumes
- Snow Plow Priorities
- Subdivision Roads, Pavement Quality Map
- Pavement Quality Index Map (including subdivision roads)
- Traffic Volumes – This map was uploaded in 2017 and shows counts for the previous five years
- Weekend Bicycle Traffic Volumes