COVID-19 and Special Events
- For the latest information from Boulder County Public Health, please see guidance on Special Events, updated June 23, 2020, and visit the COVID-19 website.
- For the latest guidance from the State of Colorado, please visit the Outdoor Events webpage.
- For the latest guidance from the CDC, please visit their webpage on Mass Gatherings or Large Community Events.
The following policies are in place until further notice:
- The application fee of $50 is due at time of submittal, the performance deposit of $500 can be paid at any time between application submittal and permit issuance.
- All event dates and event concepts (both original, postponed and rescheduled) are subject to current health guidelines, declarations and available resources, noting that all future events may be subject cancellation, postponement and/or reduced size, scope and activities.
- Any current application under review that has postponed their original event date and requesting a new date must provide an amendment to the original application in writing. These requests will be considered first come-first served for a new date.
- New 2020 applications are still accepted, but these applications will not be reviewed until current heath restrictions and requirements have been rescinded or upgraded. Rescheduling of renewal events will take priority over new proposed events.