To report a problem with a roadway in unincorporated Boulder County, complete the online request form. Please note that we recently updated our request form system. The new system is hosted by a company called PubWorks. The new application automatically generates and assigns a service ticket when you complete the form, which should expedite assistance and also allows us to track if a request has been completed.
Types of requests may include but are not limited to:
- Culvert or drainage problems
- Damaged or missing street signs
- Dust control problems
- Pothole or Road Damage
- Project information
- Right of way questions or problems
- Snow Removal
- Traffic problems (includes speeding, new signage, traffic signals, new guardrails, etc.)
- Tree or vegetation problems.