Need Health Coverage? We are Here to Help!
Boulder County offers free assistance from a certified Health Coverage Guide to help you know your options and complete enrollment.
Due to COVID-19 all health coverage appointments are being held by phone and online.
- See if you are eligible for free health coverage through Colorado’s Medicaid program, called Health First Colorado, or if you and family members may be eligible for very low cost coverage through Child Health Plan Plus by checking eligibility and application information here: https://www.healthfirstcolorado.com/apply-now/
- Applying online is the best way to receive quick approval for either program and start your coverage
If you don’t qualify for Health First Colorado or Child Health Plan Plus and are currently uninsured, Colorado has opened an option to apply for private health insurance:
NEW Special Enrollment Period for Uninsured Coloradans: March 20 – April 3, 2020!
- Applicants will receive an April 1, 2020 start date, even if they apply April 1 – April 3, 2020
- It is important that those who enroll after April 1, 2020 call the Customer Service Center for assistance to obtain the April 1 start date at (855) Plans-4-You or (855) 752-6749
Options to Apply:
- Online at ConnectforHealthCO.com
- In the application, select the enrollment reason and the life change event as, “Will lose or lost health insurance and/or have no other health coverage during the COVID-19 outbreak”
- Over the phone through Connect for Health Colorado’s Customer Service Center at 855-752-6749, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m, and Saturday and Sunday and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- With assistance from a Boulder County Health Coverage Guide via any of these options:
- Call: 303-441-1000
- Email: email@example.com
- Fill out and submit the form below under the tab “Get Started”