The Children with Special Needs (CSN) Program assists families of children with special health care needs (CSHCN) from birth – age 21 by:
- Provides care coordination services for families of infants and children who were born prematurely or have special health care needs
- Supports families with a child who has suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Links families to appropriate community resources
- Provides families with information relating to child health and developmental needs
Whether you would like a nurse to come to your home, would like to chat on the phone or by email, or would like help getting specific services, we are here to help.
Additional Resources for Families
Additional Support for Children with Special Needs
- Child Find – Boulder Valley School District
- Child Find – St. Vrain Valley School District
- Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Early Intervention Services – Imagine!
- SSI – Children/Newborns with Disabilities
- Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado
- Colorado Office of Early Childhood
- Healthy Children (AAP)