Parents Involved in Education (PIE) is a collaboration to provide Latino parents with the tools to support the health of their kids and to increase parent involvement in the St. Vrain Valley School District.
For information about current offering, contact Meca Delgado.
- Alternatives for Youth Inc. (AFY)
- Boulder County Housing and Human Services (HHS)
- Boulder County Healthy Youth Alliance (HYA)
- Boulder County Public Health’s Tobacco Education Prevention Partnership (TEPP)
- Boulder Valley Women’s Health Center
- Children First of the Rockies
- City of Longmont Children and Youth Resources
- Dental Aid Inc.
- Ed & Ruth Lehman Longmont YMCA
- Intercambio Uniting Communities
- St. Vrain Valley School District (SVVSD)