The official GPS trail map for Boulder County Parks and Open Space. Let your iOS or Android device find you on the trail and show you your options.
Boulder County Trails App
- Trail Length
- Trail Difficulty
- Parking Locations
- Allowed Uses (dogs, bikes and horses)
- Locate Me (see where you are on the trail)
- Trail Conditions (as reported on Twitter; requires internet connection)
- Satellite Map (see the landscape in incredible photographic detail)
Tips & Tricks
- Zoom around the map before heading to your destination. This will cache and save the map so you can use it even when you are not connected to the internet.
- Locate Me works best on devices with GPS.
- This application does not include other local agency trails such as City of Boulder or United States Forest Service trails.
New Multi-Agency Trails App
Boulder County and 11 other agencies are currently working to develop a new county-wide, interactive, mobile trail map application.
The application will include trails from:
- Boulder County
- City of Boulder
- City of Longmont
- City of Broomfield
- City of Lafayette
- City of Louisville
- Town of Superior
- Town of Erie
- Town of Lyons
- Town of Nederland
- Rocky Mountain National Park
The application aims to:
- Connect local communities
- Provide access to all trail information in and around Boulder County
- Provide “one‐stop shopping” for users
- Enable users to find trails by use or type
- Allow users to plan routes
- Link users to agency websites for more info
- Allow for offline mobile use
We are applying for grants to help fund this project. Sorry, we do not have an anticipated launch date.
Show Your Support
Show your support for a Boulder County Multi-Agency Mobile Trails Application! Your comments will be used in our grant application to demonstrate community support.