The Longmont-to-Boulder (LoBo) Regional Trail is a 12-mile trail system that runs through Gunbarrel, Niwot, and open space properties connecting the City of Boulder with the City of Longmont.
Longmont-to-Boulder (LoBo) Regional Trail
~12 miles – Easy
- Cottonwood Trailhead (City of Boulder)
- Lefthand Creek Park (City of Longmont)
- Lefthand Valley Grange
- Monarch Trailhead
- Niwot Trailhead
- Twin Lakes Trailhead
- Temporary facility at Niwot Trailhead
Keep in Mind
- Regional trails and regional trail connectors are open to commuters 24 hours per day. Trailheads close at sunset and parking is not allowed between sunset and sunrise.
- Unauthorized motor vehicles are prohibited including scooters and mopeds.
- E-bikes are allowed except on the Cottonwood Trail, Cottontail Trail, and other signed areas.
- Stay on the designated trail as private property borders the trail in several places.
- There are several areas where you need to use on-street connections.