Ben Pearlman, County Attorney
Appointed by the Board of County Commissioners, County Attorney Ben Pearlman advises and represents Boulder County elected officials and various county departments.
He also provides help for the public concerning Treatment Commitments:
- 72-hour holds certifications for the mentally ill, dangerous or gravely disabled people
- Commitments for alcohol/drug abuse treatment
- The county attorney is not able to provide legal assistance or advice to the public on general legal issues.
- Most county related questions are answered by the individual county departments.
- To make an Open Records Request for a public record that is not readily available through our Search Public Records – Recording Division database, please see the county’s Colorado Open Records Act – CORA page.
- Low-income citizens seeking legal advice please contact boulder county legal services at 303-449-7575.
For additional inquiries related to this office, please call or email us at email@example.com.