2019 Coordinated Election Information – Dates & Details
- The Coordinated Election will be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
- 2019 Compiled Sample Ballot Content (English Version and Spanish Version). You can also visit www.GoVoteColorado.com, pull up your voter registration, and see a sample ballot specific to you under the Ballot Information tab.
- Note: There are no certified write-in candidates for any race in Boulder County.
- Cities/Districts with an election this year:
- State Propositions
- Boulder County
- City of Boulder
- City of Lafayette
- City of Longmont
- City of Louisville
- Boulder Valley School District
- Louisville Fire Protection District
- Four Mile Fire Protection District
- Friday, Sept 20 – Ballots mailed/transmitted to overseas and military (UOCAVA) voters.
- Tuesday, Oct 8 (may continue additional days) – Boulder County testing of ballots and equipment (Logic & Accuracy Test) – open to the public .
- Monday, October 14 – Ballots mailed to all Boulder County voters (non-overseas voters).
- Wednesday, October 23 – 4 p.m. – Elections Presentation at CU Boulder – open to the public. RSVP
- Monday, October 28 – Last day to register and still be mailed a ballot / last day to request a replacement ballot be mailed to you. Note: Colorado DOES NOT have a registration deadline. Eligible voters can register and vote on the same day at any Voter Service Center. See eligibility requirements.
- Monday, October 28 – Voter Service Centers open.
- Monday, October 28 – 12 p.m. – Online Elections Community Presentation – open to all! RSVP
- Thursday, October 31 – 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Elections Open House / Ballot Processing Center Tours; Tours approximately every 30 minutes. RSVP
- Monday, November 4 – 4:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. – Elections Open House / Ballot Processing Center Tours; Tours approximately every 30 minutes. RSVP
- Tuesday, November 5 – Coordinated Election Day – Last day to vote
- Visit our Candidates and Ballot Measures Information Hub for easy links to candidate and city websites.
- State Ballot Information Booklet – English & Spanish (Blue Book) — Voters receive this booklet in the mail. It is produced and mailed by the State of Colorado and contains information on statewide issues.
- 2019 TABOR Notice – This notice is mailed by Boulder County to each address with one or more active, registered voters whose ballots include at least one TABOR ballot issue.
- 2019 Secretary of State Election Calendar
- Voter Service and Polling Center and Ballot Drop-off locations
- Official Notice of Election — As required by state law, this official notice of election was published on October 7, 2019 in both the Daily Camera and Longmont Times-Call.
- Election Schedule of Activities
- Pre-Election Logic & Accuracy (LAT) Test Reports — These reports and related documents outline the testing procedures completed prior to conducting an election.
- Daily Ballot Returns Data —This page lists return information for both mail and in-person voting through the election and for undeliverable ballots.
More information will be posted throughout the election period.