Key Dates & Events:
- Wednesday, September 16 – Compiled Ballot Content
- Saturday, September 19 – Ballots mailed/transmitted to overseas and military (UOCAVA) voters.
- Monday, September 21 – Mail ballots can be issued in person at main Clerk & Recorder office.
- Friday, October 9 – Ballots mailed to all Boulder County voters (non-overseas voters).
- Monday, October 19 – Ballot-to-Go service launches and select Vote Centers open.
- Monday, October 26 – Last day to register and still be mailed a ballot / last day to request a replacement ballot be mailed to you. Note: Colorado DOES NOT have a registration deadline. Eligible voters can register and vote on the same day at any Vote Center. See eligibility requirements. If you did not receive a ballot or you damaged your ballot and need a new one, call to verify your address and request a replacement ballot: 303-413-7740 between 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Tuesday, November 3 – Election Day – Last day to vote; Ballots due by 7 p.m.
Helpful Resources & Other Information:
- Información para votantes que hablan Español (election information in Spanish)
- 2020 Secretary of State Election Calendar
- 2020 General Election Schedule of Activities – Complete schedule of activities conducted by Boulder County Elections for the General Election
- Ballot Drop-off and Voter Service and Polling Center locations – Will be posted in mid-September
- Interested in working an election? Check our Temporary Elections Positions page for details.
More information will be posted throughout the election period regarding the General Election.