2018 Election Information
- The General Election will be held on Tuesday, November 6, 2018
- Colorado DOES NOT have a registration deadline. Eligible voters can register and vote on the same-day. See eligibility requirements.
- 2018 General Election Combined Ballot Content. Content will be available in Spanish by early October.
- State Ballot Information Booklet – English & Spanish (Blue Book) — Voters receive this booklet in the mail. It is produced and mailed by the State of Colorado and contains information on statewide issues.
- Key Dates:
- September 21 – Military and overseas ballots are mailed.
- October 5 – TABOR Notices are mailed.
- October 9 – Pre-election testing of the ballots and equipment begins (typically last more than one day during a General Election).
- October 15 – Ballots are mailed to voters. Twelve 24-hour mail ballot drop-off boxes open.
- October 21 – First phase of Voter Service and Polling Centers open.
- October 29 – Last day to register and still be sent a ballot in the mail.
- November 5 – Additional Voter Servicee Centers open.
- November 6 – Election Day. Voter Service Centers open 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. for in-person voting.
- Current state and federal candidates – website maintained by the Secretary of State office.
- Voter Service and Polling Center locations will be posted in late September. Call if your organization needs a list sooner.
- Temporary Election Worker Positions – Interested in short-term election work? Check out what jobs are available. Hiring now.
More information will be posted throughout the fall.
- Information on the 2018 Primary Election or 2018 City of Longmont Special Election.