2017 Coordinated Election Information
The Coordinated Election will be held on Tuesday, November 7, 2017. Additional resources will be added throughout the fall.
- 2017 Compiled Ballot Content (English Version and Spanish Version)
- 2017 TABOR Notice — This notice is mailed by Boulder County to each address with one or more active, registered voters whose ballots include at least one TABOR ballot issue.
- Official Notice of Election — As required by state law, this official notice of election was published on October 8,2017 in both the Daily Camera and Longmont Times-Call.
- Ballots to voters are mailed beginning October 16, 2017. Track your mail ballot by signing up for Ballot Track to receive messages by email, text, or phone when your mail ballot has been printed, mailed, and received back by Boulder County Elections.
- October 30 is the last day to register or change your registration and still receive a ballot in the mail. If you register or change your registration after this date, you must vote in person. (There is no voter registration deadline in Colorado).
- In person voting is available. If you would like to vote in person or need additional assistance with voting, see Voter Service & Polling Centers.
- Vote early. Once you decide how to vote, return your mail ballot. Voting early helps reduce campaign phone calls for you and helps the county by being able to process ballots throughout the election period, not just on one night (no votes are tabulated before election night though).
- Traveling? If you need your ballot sent to a location other than your voter registration address, then you must change your mailing (not registration) address as soon as possible. The last day to request a change of mailing address is October 30, 2017, in order to receive a ballot in the mail. Remember to update your mailing address after the election.
- Colorado does NOT have a registration deadline. You can register and vote up to and including Election Day.
- November 7, 2017 is the last day to vote. You must return your mail ballot or be in line at a Voter Service Center by 7 p.m. in order to cast your vote.
- Schedule of Election and Ballot Processing Activities — This schedule outlines voter service center and ballot processing activities happening for the 2017 Coordinated Election through Election Day. This schedule is particularly useful for appointed political campaign watchers. Schedule subject to change.
- Pre-Election Logic & Accuracy (LAT) Test Reports — These reports and related documents outline the testing procedures completed prior to conducting an election.