2017 Coordinated Election Information
The Coordinated Election will be held on Tuesday, November 7, 2017. Ballot Content and additional resources will be added closer to the election.
- Ballots to voters are mailed beginning October 16, 2017. Track your mail ballot by signing up for Ballot Track to receive messages by email, text, or phone when your mail ballot has been printed, mailed, and received back by Boulder County Elections.
- October 30 is the last day to register or change your registration and still receive a ballot in the mail. If you register or change your registration after this date, you must vote in person. (There is no voter registration deadline in Colorado).
- In person voting is available. If you would like to vote in person or need additional assistance with voting, see Voter Service & Polling Centers.
- Vote early. Once you decide how to vote, return your mail ballot. Voting early helps reduce campaign phone calls for you and helps the county by being able to process ballots throughout the election period, not just on one night (no votes are tabulated before election night though).
- Traveling? If you need your ballot sent to a location other than your voter registration address, then you must change your mailing (not registration) address as soon as possible. The last day to request a change of mailing address is October 30, 2017, in order to receive a ballot in the mail. Remember to update your mailing address after the election.
- Colorado does NOT have a registration deadline. You can register and vote up to and including Election Day.
- November 7, 2017 is the last day to vote. You must return your mail ballot or be in line at a Voter Service Center by 7 p.m. in order to cast your vote.