Key Dates & Events:
- Saturday, May 16 – Ballots mailed/transmitted to overseas and military (UOCAVA) voters.
- Monday, June 1 – Last day for voters who are affiliated with a political party to change or withdraw their affiliation if they wish to vote in a different party’s primary election for the June Primary Election. It is also the last day for Unaffiliated voters to specify in their voter registration a ballot preference (optional). Otherwise, they will receive both major party ballots, but can only vote and return one.
- Tuesday, June 2 – Logic and Accuracy Test of voting systems and primary election ballots from 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m at the Ballot Processing Center. Open to the public, but space limitations and safety directives will be enforced due to COVID-19. RSVP requested by June 1 at noon: Vote@BoulderCountyVotes.org or 303-413-7740.
- Monday, June 8 – Ballots mailed to all Boulder County voters (non-overseas voters).
- Wednesday, June 17 – Online Community Presentation about the upcoming elections, ballot processing, voter stats, elections security, and what we’re doing to keep voters, election judges, and staff as safe as possible during the COVID-19 pandemic. RSVP required (so we can email you the link).
- Monday, June 22 – Last day to register and still be mailed a ballot / last day to request a replacement ballot be mailed to you. Note: Colorado DOES NOT have a registration deadline. Eligible voters can register and vote on the same day at any Voter Service Center. See eligibility requirements. If you did not receive a ballot or you damaged your ballot and need a new one, call to verify your address and request a replacement ballot: 303-413-7740 between 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Monday, June 22 – Voter Service Centers open.
- Tuesday, June 30 – Election Day – Last day to vote; Ballots due by 7 p.m.
Helpful Resources & Other Information:
More information will be posted throughout the election period regarding the June Primary.
General Election — November 3, 2020
- Details will be posted after the June 30 Primary Election.