Some Boulder County services returned in-person on a limited basis beginning June 1. Most services are still being offered virtually.

Resources are available for those impacted by COVID-19. For help, submit questions or call 720-776-0822 weekdays (9 a.m.-5 p.m.).

Fire Restrictions were updated on June 2 and remain in effect for western Boulder County. View the flyer and map for more details.

Help for Someone Abusing Drugs or Alcohol

Help for Someone Abusing Drugs or Alcohol

When a loved one’s drinking or drug use has become a concern, it is easy to feel powerless. The good news is you are not alone. Help is available.

Define the Problem

A drinking or drugging habit becomes a problem when it causes trouble in:

  • Relationships
  • School or work
  • Social activities
  • How a person thinks or feels

Assessment Tool

This tool can help you or someone you care about decide if a drinking/drugging pattern has become a real problem.

What’s your drinking pattern?

Get Help

  • Contact Mental Health Partners at 303-443-8500
  • For a teen or young adult, learn about Substance Abuse Classes & Evaluations
  • Speak to your doctor or health care provider
  • Contact Al-Anon/Alateen to get support for yourself. (Al-Anon and Alateen provide support for people who have an alcoholic or addict in their lives.)
  • Call the National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Referral Routing Service at 1-800-662-HELP

Contact Us

Community Substance Abuse Prevention (CSAP)

Main: 303-413-7017
Submit a question


3482 Broadway
Map & Directions
Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. M-F