The Board of Adjustment (BOA) reviews appeals, makes decisions regarding certain sections of the Boulder County Land Use Code, the Land Use director’s determinations, and requests for variances.
The Board of Adjustment meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 4 p.m.
Commissioner’s Hearing Room
1325 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Map & Directions
Board of Adjustment meetings and hearings are open to the public.
Meeting agendas will be posted as scheduled.
Recent Past Meetings
- Board of Adjustment video, July 12, 2017, Board of Adjustment agenda for July 12, 2017
- Meeting summary and agenda for June 7, 2017 and meeting video.
- Meeting summary from October 5, 2016
Members of the Board of Adjustment
- Janell Flaig
- James Greer
- Eric Moutz
- Scott Rudge
- Kari Stoltzfus
- Dale Case, Director
- Kendra Carberry, outside counsel representing BOA
- Kim Sanchez, Chief Planner
- Other planners as needed