Boulder County Public Health dramatically reduces the spread of contagious disease using rapid reporting, quick response, investigation, and appropriate control measures.
Report a Disease
Disease Response & Reporting
- Report a Disease as a Physician or other Healthcare Provider
- Report a Disease as an Infection Preventionist or Laboratory Worker
- Report a Disease as a Skilled Nursing or Assisted Living Administrator
- Report a Disease as a School Nurse or Childcare Provider
- Concerned residents please call 303-413-7523.
Diseases & Conditions that Must Be Reported
Health Alert Notifications (HANs)
Health Alert Network messages (HANs) are Boulder County Public Health’s primary method of sharing information about urgent public health incidents with local healthcare providers.