Etiquette, Tips, & Suggestions
- Conditions vary greatly due to winds and are best within 24 hours of a local snowfall.
- Snowshoers should always yield to cross-country skiers.
- Do not snowshoe or hike on ski tracks whenever possible.
- Snowshoe along the edge of the trail, leaving the center of the trail to cross-country skiers.
- Slow down when approaching or overtaking another trail user.
- Do not block the trail when stopped.
- Unless otherwise noted, trails are multi-use, meaning hikers, bikers, and equestrians may use the trails at the same time.