WIC promotes and maintains the health and well-being of nutritionally at-risk pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum women and infants and children by providing:
- Supplemental nutritious foods
- Nutrition and breastfeeding information
- Referral to other health and nutrition services
Get Services Online
WIC clients can enroll in an educational program online that help reduce the number of trips to the clinic. Ask your WIC educator for more information.
Using your WIC identification, enroll at www.WIChealth.org.
Get produce at Boulder County Farmers’ Markets with WIC. Ask your WIC counselor about our summer WIC Harvest Bucks coupons.
- Eligibility for WIC requires meeting certain income and health condition requirements.
- Benefits from the WIC Program apply to mothers, infants, and other young children in the family.
How to Apply for WIC
- Apply for WIC and get more information about the program.[/LINK]