The Recording Division is part of the Clerk & Recorder’s office. The Division:
The Boulder County Recording Division - Online/phone services available only (no in-person services)
- To limit the overall number of individuals in our Boulder office for our elections and motor vehicle divisions, the recording division will remain closed to the public.
- Staff will respond to email and phone inquires and can assist with recording needs that can happen online, such as recording a document, searching records, etc.
- Marriage licenses are being issued via online video appointments. See Details.
- Contact: 303-413-7770 or email@example.com
Other Recording Information
- Search Real Estate Records
- Understanding Water Rights
- Military Record Request
- Public Trustee
- Divorce Records – Boulder County District Court – 20th Judicial District – Information about divorce decrees, and separation agreements.
- Search Court Records (Court Docket Search) – Boulder County District Court – 20th Judicial District – Information on court records, probate, child support and other domestic relations issues.