The Recording Division is part of the Clerk & Recorder’s office. The Division:
The Boulder County Recording Division - Online/phone services available only (no in-person services)
- To limit the overall number of individuals in our Boulder office for our elections and motor vehicle divisions, the recording division will remain closed to the public for June.
- Staff will respond to email and phone inquires and can assist with recording needs that can happen online, such as recording a document, searching records, etc.
- ***NEW*** Effective April 8, the Recording Division has implemented online video appointments to complete marriage licenses during office closure. See Details.
- Contact: 303-413-7770 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Recording Information
- Search Real Estate Records
- Understanding Water Rights
- Military Record Request
- Public Trustee
- Divorce Records – Boulder County District Court – 20th Judicial District – Information about divorce decrees, and separation agreements.
- Search Court Records (Court Docket Search) – Boulder County District Court – 20th Judicial District – Information on court records, probate, child support and other domestic relations issues.