The Recording Division is part of the Clerk & Recorder’s office. The Division:
The Boulder County Recording Division is Closed to the Public
- Closed to in-person services.
- Staff is working remotely and will respond to email inquires and assist with recording needs that can happen online, such as recording a document, searching records, etc.
- No Marriage Licenses are being issued at this time.
- Email: email@example.com
Other Recording Information
- Search Real Estate Records
- Understanding Water Rights
- Military Record Request
- Public Trustee
- Divorce Records – Boulder County District Court – 20th Judicial District – Information about divorce decrees, and separation agreements.
- Search Court Records (Court Docket Search) – Boulder County District Court – 20th Judicial District – Information on court records, probate, child support and other domestic relations issues.