- Boulder County Flood Recovery information and resources.
The Transportation Department issues permits that regulate activities in the right-of-way. These permits help maintain the integrity of Boulder County’s road system and protect the health, safety and welfare of the traveling public.
- Special Events – a special event permit is required whenever an event uses a road in unincorporated Boulder County.
- Access Permits
- Construction Permits
- Right-of-Way Requests
- Storm Drainage Criteria Manual
- Road Service Requests
- Stormwater Quality Permit
- Oversize/Overweight Permit
- Utility Construction Permit
- Floodplain Development